Governance reports and documents
This page contains the corporate governance documents
Articles of Association
The articles of association set out the company's corporate governance model and main rules for the functioning of the governing bodies. The current articles of association have been in force since 25 January 2016. The amendments with respect to the previous articles of association are available in the section on the evolution of our corporate governance.
- Download: Articles of Association
Code of ethics
The code of ethics contains information and guidelines that – in addition to legal requirements and self-regulation obligations – guide the conduct of our staff.
- Download: Code of ethics
Annual corporate governance statement
The annual statement on corporate governance and ownership structure provides detailed information about our company, our corporate governance and ownership structure, our internal control and risk management systems, and all other relevant information.
- Download: Annual Corporate Governance Statement
Corporate administrative liability (Italian legislative decree 231)
We have adopted an organisation and management model that establishes rules of conduct and identifies control measures that must be adopted to prevent the risk of committing the offences set out in Italian legislative decree 231 of 2001. The model is based on the ethical principles contained in our code of ethics and the guidelines of the banking industry associations. We have also appointed a supervisory body, which is responsible for monitoring the functioning and actual implementation of the model.
The Procedure in respect of transactions with related parties describes the principles that we must adhere to in order to ensure the transparency and proper conduct in terms of substance and procedure in our transactions with related parties whether executed directly or through our subsidiaries.
The code of conduct on internal dealing governs the conduct and disclosure obligations relating to transactions carried out, also via intermediaries, by “relevant persons” and by persons closely related to them, on Mediobanca shares and the financial instruments linked to them.
- Download: Internal dealing code
Anti-money laundering policy
We adopt suitable processes, instruments and controls to enable full compliance with the principles contained in our anti-money laundering policy, ensuring that checks are traceable and that our staff are adequately trained.
- Information required under letters a), b) and c) of Annex A, First Part, Title III, Section 2 of Bank of Italy circular 285/13
- Report on the qualitative and quantitative composition of the Board of Directors: recommendations to shareholders and the new board of directors
- USA Patriot Act Certification and Recertification
- Partial demerger of Compass S.p.A. in favour of Mediobanca S.p.A.
- Plan for the merger of the subsidiary Telco MB into Mediobanca S.p.A.
- Plan for the merger of the subsidiary Sinto MB into Mediobanca S.p.A.