- The Prisoners ask why?Mediobanca, L’Arte del Vivere con Lentezza and Kasa dei Libri are bringing the second edition of “The prisoners ask why” to the prisons in the region of Lombardy
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2018The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2018 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office, and on the websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- BoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approvedBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approved
- CheBanca! BoD’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approved
- MEDIOBANCA SELECTED FOR 2019 BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX, RECOGNIZING COMMITMENT TO ADVANCING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACEMediobanca today announced that it is one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality.