- Board of Directors'meeting held on 19 September 2019At a Board meeting held today, the Directors of Mediobanca approved the Bank’s draft separate financial statements and the consolidated financial statements as at 30 June 2019, which reflect the data disclosed to the market on 31 July 2019: net profit of €386.2m for the twelve months earned by Mediobanca (30/6/18: €337m) and a net profit of €823m (€863.9m) earned by the Group.
- Mediobanca BoD - Financial statements for twelve months ended 30 June 2019 approvedMediobanca BoD - Financial statements for twelve months ended 30 June 2019 approved
- CheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for year ended 30 June 2019 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting
Financial statements for year ended 30 June 2019 approved
- Sport and social inclusion: the “Mediobanca Group Sport Camp” returns to the Beccaria institute for young offendersWeek-long sports camp held for third year running at the “Cesare Beccaria” institute in Milan, with rugby, football and swimming all on offer. Mediobanca staff, Paralympic swimming champion Federico Morlacchi, Inter youth sector’s coaches and CUS Milano Rugby teams all taking part.
- Sport and social inclusion: Mediobanca, Municipality of Milano and Cus Milano come together againA year since the new rugby and volleyball pitches were opened at the Sant’Agnese parish oratory in the Quarto Oggiaro area of Milan, another milestone has been reached in the TOGETHER/INSIEME project, with the inauguration of a new rugby pitch in Via Cambini in the Via Padova area. A large area of parkland has been completely redeveloped, and new facilities built. Already weekly training sessions are being held there for around 120 young people, with high female participation levels (around 30% of those taking part are girls).
Involving the local youth in sports activities is the objective of TOGETHER/INSIEME, a Mediobanca Group project devised in conjunction with the municipality of Milan and CUS Milano Rugby to promote sport as a driver for social inclusion among young people in the weakest areas of society at risk of exclusion.