- Press ReleaseAnnual General Meeting, 28 October 2017: list for appointment to Board of Directors of Mediobanca submitted by Studio Trevisan on behalf of a group of investors In relation to the withdrawal of Mr Giancarlo Bruno acceptance of candidacy, today received, and to the related press release of Assogestioni, Mediobanca informs that the list submitted by Studio Trevisan on behalf of a group of investors to a vote by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 28 October 2017 is now as follows: 1. Angela Gamba 2. Alberto Lupoi
- Press ReleaseThe notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 15 September 2017 which approved the capital increase for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites ww.emarketstorage.com and www.mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes).
- Banca Monte dei Paschi and Compass: new loan distribution agreementBanca Monte dei Paschi di Siena and Compass – the Mediobanca Group consumer credit arm – have renewed their long-standing partnership for the distribution of Compass’s products through the Sienese bank’s 1,800-plus branch offices. On the back of the first three years of successful co-operation, the new agreement between the two companies features a stronger product offering, which as from the new year will include not only loans, but also salary-backed finance products to be offered throughout Italy, working together with Futuro S.p.A., a subsidiary of Compass whose operations include this type of financing.
- AGM document filing and Performance share awardsThe draft statutory and consolidated financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2017, along with the Board of Directors’ review of operations and reports by the Statutory Audit Committee and the external auditors, are available as of today at the company’s head office and on the following websites: www.emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/General Meetings 2017. The lists of candidates for appointment to the Board of Directors and Statutory Audit Committee deposited on 3 October 2017 by Unicredit S.p.A. – pursuant to a resolution adopted by parties to the Mediobanca Shareholders’ Agreement – and by lawyers Trevisan on behalf of a group of institutional investors have also been published, along with the relevant supporting documentation, via the same means.
- Mediobanca S.p.A. Shareholders’ AgreementWith reference to the Agreement in force between shareholders in Mediobanca, equivalent to the instance contemplated under Article 122, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98, in respect of 270,463,181 shares equal to 30.69% of the company’s share capital, notice is hereby given that by the deadline set under the terms of the Agreement, namely 30 September 2017, the following notices of withdrawal (effective as from 31 December 2017) had been received, from Pirelli S.p.A. and Zannoni Group.