- Moody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlookMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlook
- Board's member resignationIn a letter received today, César Alierta, independent and non-executive Director of Mediobanca and member of the Bank’s Remunerations Committee, has tendered his resignation from the Board of Directors as he is increasingly devoted to social initiatives which require growing energies and time commitment.
- Mediobanca signs Valore D Manifesto for women in the workplaceMediobanca has signed the Manifesto for women in the workplace promoted by Valore D, already signed by160 companies, reiterating its focus on gender inclusion issues for all companies forming part of the Group.
- Mediobanca: strategic partnership agreement with RAM Active Investments completedMediobanca has acquired a 69% stake in the share capital of RAM Active Investments (“RAM AI”), the leading European systematic asset manager, after receiving the requisite clearances from prudential authorities.
- Mediobanca and non-profit organization L’Arte di vivere con Lentezza support “The prisoners ask why”, an initiative which involves five prisonsAs part of the Tempo di Libri fair, Mediobanca and non-profit organization L’Arte di vivere con Lentezza are supporting “The prisoners ask why”, an initiative which involves five prisons