- Mediobanca publishes latest edition of Financial Aggregates of Italian CompaniesThe survey this year covers 2,065 Italian companies in manufacturing industry and the service sector from 2007 to 2016. Available for download here: www.mbres.it
- CEO Alberto Nagel illustrated the 2017 Bank’s results to Class-CNBC
- Financial statements for twelve months ended 30/6/17 approvedFY 2016/17 results show strong growth and enhanced business profile in terms of exposure to fee-based, capital-light, highly specialized and profitable businesses. In accordance with 2016/19 Plan guidance, first results achieved in developing new Wealth Management platform and further improving CIB and Consumer positioning/profitability
- New edition of R&S Annual DirectoryThis is the 42nd edition of the Annual Directory which Ricerche e Studi has been publishing since 1976. It contains detailed financial and other information on 50 largest listed companies.
- Resignation directorNotice is hereby given that Marina Natale, a non-independent director of Mediobanca according to the definition provided in the Code of Conduct in respect of listed companies, has today tendered her resignation from the Board of Directors on account of the new positions she has accepted.