- BusinessSuccessful completion of the accelerated bookbuilding offering launched by BFF Luxembourg S.à r.l. in Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A.NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN, INTO OR FROM THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF THAT JURISDICTION
- BusinessBFF Luxembourg S.à r.l. launches placement of up to 15,000,000 ordinary shares in Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A. representing c.8.8% of the Company’s existing share capitalNOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN, INTO OR FROM THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF THAT JURISDICTION
- Interim financial statements for the six months ended 31 December 2017 publishedThe interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2017 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office, and on the websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- FinancialFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approvedFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approved
Eighteen months from the launch of the Strategic Plan the Mediobanca Group confirms the validity of the direction undertaken, demonstrating its high capability in terms of growth,quality and sustainability of results
- GovernanceECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segmentECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segment
- GovernanceMediobanca strengthens its wealth management division with the addition of Frank GoasguenThe manager will be Global Head of Mediobanca Alternative Asset Management
- BusinessLaunch of Mediobanca Private BankingMediobanca steps up its growth in wealth management, with the launch of Mediobanca Private Banking Angelo Viganò to head up the new division. Private banking initiative goes alongside the strategy of strengthening the traditional and alternative investment product offering.
- GovernanceMinutes of Annual General Meeting, 28 October 2017The minutes of the ordinary Annual General Meeting of shareholders which took place on 28 October 2017 is now available to the public at the company’s head office and on websites www.emarketstorage.com) and www.mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/General Meeting 2017)
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.