- Financial Calendar 2018/2019Financial Calendar 2018/2019
- GovernanceNew responsibilities in Corporate & Investment Banking divisionFrancisco Bachiller appointed Executive Chairman and Co-Head of CIB; Francesco Canzonieri appointed Co-Head of CIB
- FinancialFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approved Mediobanca: healthy growth and sustainability at the heart of the MB business model
- SustainabilityMediobanca Group, Milan City Council and Cus Milano unveil new rugby and volleyball pitches at the Sant'Agnese parish oratory in Quarto OggiaroTOGETHER/INSIEME, the Mediobanca Group project launched in conjunction with CUS Milano Rugby and Milan City Council to promote sport for young people forming part of the weakest areas of society at risk of exclusion, just a few months after its official launch, is celebrating a major new milestone: the unveiling of new rugby and volleyball pitches at the Sant’Agnese parish oratory in the Quarto Oggiaro are of Milan.
- FinancialMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlookMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlook
- GovernanceBoard's member resignationIn a letter received today, César Alierta, independent and non-executive Director of Mediobanca and member of the Bank’s Remunerations Committee, has tendered his resignation from the Board of Directors as he is increasingly devoted to social initiatives which require growing energies and time commitment.
- SustainabilityMediobanca signs Valore D Manifesto for women in the workplaceMediobanca has signed the Manifesto for women in the workplace promoted by Valore D, already signed by160 companies, reiterating its focus on gender inclusion issues for all companies forming part of the Group.
- BusinessMediobanca: strategic partnership agreement with RAM Active Investments completedMediobanca has acquired a 69% stake in the share capital of RAM Active Investments (“RAM AI”), the leading European systematic asset manager, after receiving the requisite clearances from prudential authorities.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.