- GovernanceMediobanca Shareholders’ AgreementThe Parties to the Agreement referred to above which did not give notice of their intention to with draw from the Agreement before 30 September 2018, owning 19.82% of the share capital of Mediobanca, met today with Angelo Casò in the chair, and unanimously agreed to continue the Agreement which expires on 31 December 2018 by entering into a New Agreement, purely for consultation purposes, with no provision for commitments in terms of lock-up or votes on the shares syndicated to it. The wording agreed for the New Agreement is attached hereto. The process of collecting acceptances will begin in the coming days (subject to each of the Parties completing its own internal approval procedures), for completion by 31 December 2018. The New Agreement shall take effect on 1 January 2019.
- GovernanceMinutes of Annual General Meeting, 27 October 2018The minutes of the ordinary Annual General Meeting of shareholders which took place on 27 October 2018 is available to the public at the company’s head office and on websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/General Meeting 2018)
- FinancialLaunch of share buyback programmeNotice is hereby given that, from 8 November 2018, Mediobanca will launch a buyback programme of treasury shares, which has already been authorized by its shareholders at the ordinary Annual General Meeting held on 27 October 2018, and by the European Central Bank pursuant to Articles 77-78 of Regulation (EU) no. 575/2013 (the “CRR”). The programme will be completed within 18 months of the authorization received from the shareholders in general meeting. [...]
- GovernancePayment of dividend
- SustainabilityMediobanca Group and JA Italia present “Crescere che impresa!”The financial and business education programme targeting students in middle schools has the objective of helping young people develop the skills they need for the workplace and to become citizens of tomorrow.
- GovernanceAnnual General Meeting of Mediobanca Shareholders
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/18 approvedMEDIOBANCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING Milan, 25 October 2018 Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/18 approved
- FinancialCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for three months ended 30 September 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for three months ended 30 September 2018 approved
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.