News and Press Releases
- Press releaseThe Report on the qualitative and quantitative composition of the Board of Directors is now available at the company’s head offices and on the authorized storage websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/AGM 2017).
- Press releaseThe project to merge the Group company Banca Esperia S.p.A. into parent company Mediobanca S.p.A., and the respective financial situations (as at 31 December 2016), have today been filed at the company’s head office.
- Financial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approved
Mediobanca Group business model reshaping process continues, refocusing on highly-specialized and profitable banking activities, with revenues, profits and ROAC up in all divisions
- Mediobanca: Fitch changes ratings following downgrade of Italian sovereign ratingMediobanca hereby gives notice that Fitch has reduced the Bank’s long-term rating from “BBB+” to “BBB” while confirming its short-term rating at “F2”. This follows the downgrade to the long-term ratings for the republic of Italy on 21 April 2017 from “BBB+” to “BBB”. Mediobanca’s short- and medium-term ratings are aligned with the sovereign ratings by which they are capped. The outlook moves to Stable from Negative.
- Mediobanca acquires 100% control of Banca EsperiaThe acquisition of the other 50% of Banca Esperia not already owned by Mediobanca, announced on 17 November 2016, was completed today, after the requisite authorizations were received. The acquisition fits with the Mediobanca Group’s strategy to grow in private banking (Wealth Management division, “WM”) and the mid cap segment (Corporate & Investment Banking division, “CIB”), specialist, highly profitable businesses, growth in which, along with Consumer Banking (“CB”), is one of the main priorities of the three-year plan approved in November (the “Plan”).
- Announcement of acquisition of “Information Services Professional Solutions” (ISPS) division of London Stock Exchange Group by Spafid Connect (Mediobanca Group)Spafid, a company forming part of the Mediobanca Banking Group, is delighted to inform you that on 28 February 2017 it acquired the Information Services Professional Solutions (ISPS) business unit from the London Stock Exchange Group via its subsidiary Spafid Connect S.p.A. Spafid is the Mediobanca Group’s historical fiduciary company, registered with the Bank of Italy as required under ex-Article 106 of the Italian Banking Act. For decades it has provided services to issuers, and in more recent years has invested heavily in technology means and resources, including through the setting up of Spafid Connect.
- R&S 2017 focus on Italian fashion companiesR&S Mediobanca has unveiled its annual survey of the leading fashion groups in Italy from 2011 to the first nine months of 2016, available for download from www.mbres.it.
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2016The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2016 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office and on the website of the authorized storage mechanism (www.emarketstorage.com) and also on www.mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.