News and Press Releases
- Announcement of acquisition of “Information Services Professional Solutions” (ISPS) division of London Stock Exchange Group by Spafid Connect (Mediobanca Group)Spafid, a company forming part of the Mediobanca Banking Group, is delighted to inform you that on 28 February 2017 it acquired the Information Services Professional Solutions (ISPS) business unit from the London Stock Exchange Group via its subsidiary Spafid Connect S.p.A. Spafid is the Mediobanca Group’s historical fiduciary company, registered with the Bank of Italy as required under ex-Article 106 of the Italian Banking Act. For decades it has provided services to issuers, and in more recent years has invested heavily in technology means and resources, including through the setting up of Spafid Connect.
- R&S 2017 focus on Italian fashion companiesR&S Mediobanca has unveiled its annual survey of the leading fashion groups in Italy from 2011 to the first nine months of 2016, available for download from www.mbres.it.
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2016The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2016 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office and on the website of the authorized storage mechanism (www.emarketstorage.com) and also on www.mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- Financial statements for six months ended 31/12/16 approvedNet profit up 30% to €418m, ROTE 10% Revenues at all-time highs, up 6% to €1,072m GOP up 14% to €425m, 3Y CAGR +27% Cost of risk down 34 bps to 102 bps Revenues and profits up in all business segments CET1 up to 12.3%
- RCS shareholders’ agreement: notice of dissolutionNotice of dissolution of shareholders’ agreement pursuant to Article 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98 and Article 131, para. 4, of the Regulations adopted under Consob resolution 11971/99 as amended On 31 December 2016, it was decided to wind up the shareholders’ agreement entered into on 1 September 2016 (the “Agreement”) between DI. VI. Finanziaria di Diego Della Valle & C. S.r.l., Diego Della Valle & C. S.r.l., International Media Holding S.p.A., Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A., Pirelli & C. S.p.A., UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. and UnipolSai Finance S.p.A. (the “Parties”) in view of the ordinary general meeting of RCS MediaGroup S.p.A. (“RCS”), regarding: (a) the formation and submission of the list of candidates for the position of director of RCS; (b) exercise of voting rights at the annual general meeting of RCS to be held on 26 September 2016; (c) prior consultation ahead of possible further general meetings to be called during the period of time in which the Agreement was in force; and (d) restrictions on the acquisition/sale of shares syndicated to the Agreement by/to other Parties or under the terms of public tender offers launched by third parties in respect of RCS shares. This notice is published on the websites of Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A. and UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. and has been filed with the Milan companies’ register. The Italian official version of this notice prevails on this courtesy English translation.
- Notice of annulment and cancellation of obligations related to specific bondsNotice of annulment and cancellation of obligations related to specific bonds - Mediobanca Secondo Atto 5% 2010/2020 subordinato Lower Tier 2 (IT0004645542) - Mediobanca Quarto Atto a Tasso Variabile con Tasso Minimo pari al 4,50% annuo e Tasso Massimo pari al 7,50% annuo 2011/2021 subordinato Lower Tier 2
- Notice of definitive results of the voluntary partial buybackOn 29th November 2016 the Offeror reached the Maximum Amount (as defined in the Information Document) and accordingly has proceeded with the Early Closure of the Offer. In accordance with the provisions of Section 3.8 of the Information Document, notice is hereby given of the provisional results of the Offer: [...]
- Notice of early closure of the voluntary partial buybackNotice of early closure of the voluntary partial buyback, up to maximum aggregate nominal amount of Euro 200.000.000, with the right to increase said amount by a further 15%, of the following notes issued by Mediobanca - Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A.
For the sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca has chosen to use the SDIR-NIS circuit operated by Blt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange group company with its head office in Piazza degli Affari 6, Milan, Italy.