News and Press Releases
- Mediobanca publishes latest edition of Financial Aggregates of Italian CompaniesThe survey this year covers 2,065 Italian companies in manufacturing industry and the service sector from 2007 to 2016. Available for download here: www.mbres.it
- CEO Alberto Nagel illustrated the 2017 Bank’s results to Class-CNBC
- Financial statements for twelve months ended 30/6/17 approvedFY 2016/17 results show strong growth and enhanced business profile in terms of exposure to fee-based, capital-light, highly specialized and profitable businesses. In accordance with 2016/19 Plan guidance, first results achieved in developing new Wealth Management platform and further improving CIB and Consumer positioning/profitability
- New edition of R&S Annual DirectoryThis is the 42nd edition of the Annual Directory which Ricerche e Studi has been publishing since 1976. It contains detailed financial and other information on 50 largest listed companies.
- Resignation directorNotice is hereby given that Marina Natale, a non-independent director of Mediobanca according to the definition provided in the Code of Conduct in respect of listed companies, has today tendered her resignation from the Board of Directors on account of the new positions she has accepted.
- Statement on corporate governance and ownership structureThe Statement on corporate governance and ownership structure as at 30 June 2017 is now available at the company’s head offices and on the authorized storage websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/AGM 2017). The Statement includes a detailed summary of the self-assessment process for the Board of Directors carried out during FY 2016-17.
- R&S survey of major international banksThis is the fourteenth edition of R&S's annual statistical survey of leading international banks. Some 56 large banking groups based in Europe, Japan and the United States are included, with aggregate assets of € 42,629bn, funding from customers of € 27,774bn and about 4 million employees. The top 10 Chinese banks, the principal German Landesbanken and the major Spanish savings banks have also been examined. The survey is available at www.mbres.it
- Fourth edition of R&S´s survey “Earnings and financial situations of leading companies owned by local entities (2011-2015)”The survey regards 87 local utilities in which at least one-third of the share capital is owned by the 115 leading Italian local entities. These companies generated revenues of €33.4bn in 2015, employing approx. 149,300 staff. The report examines the main earnings and financial trends shown by these companies in the 2011-15 period, with breakdowns by sector and geography as well. There is indepth analysis on the issue of relations with the local entity shareholders, both in terms of the transfers which they guarantee by way of payments and subsidies, and of the complex relations between creditors and debtors. Specific sections of analysis are devoted to the stock market trends shown by the listed companies, and the number of appointments (and the related emoluments) which the local entities make to the governing bodies of the investee companies. www.mbres.it/en/
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.