- Mediobanca & Messier Maris form strategic partnershipMediobanca SpA and Messier Maris & Associés have announced a long-term strategic partnership as part of which Mediobanca has acquired a 66% stake in MMA.
- GovernanceAssicurazioni Generali: list of candidates filed for appointment to Board of Directors
- SustainabilityThe Prisoners ask why?Mediobanca, L’Arte del Vivere con Lentezza and Kasa dei Libri are bringing the second edition of “The prisoners ask why” to the prisons in the region of Lombardy
- Interim financial statements for six months ended 31 December 2018The interim financial statements of Mediobanca for the six months ended 31 December 2018 have been published today, along with the external auditors’ report, at the company’s head office, and on the websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Investor Relations section).
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approvedBoD Mediobanca - Interim financial statements for six months ended 31/12/18 approved
- FinancialCheBanca! BoD’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for six months ended 31 Dec. 2018 approved
- MEDIOBANCA SELECTED FOR 2019 BLOOMBERG GENDER-EQUALITY INDEX, RECOGNIZING COMMITMENT TO ADVANCING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACEMediobanca today announced that it is one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality.
- GovernanceConsultation agreement between Mediobanca shareholdersThe consultation agreement (the “Agreement”) between shareholders of Mediobanca was signed on 20 December 2018, in the version disclosed to the market on 5 December 2018. No provision is made in the Agreement for commitments in terms of lock-up or votes in respect of the shares syndicated to it. The Agreement involves a total of 183,887,317 Mediobanca shares equal to 20.73% of the company’s share capital, will take effect from 1 January 2019, and is equivalent to the type of agreement contemplated under Article 122, point 5, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98.[...]
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.