- BusinessCancellation and redemption of ETF Manager certificates
Mediobanca has decided to proceed to cancel and redeem the Certificates as follows: ETF Manager World Equity Index Certificates (ISIN XS0639602506);ETF Manager Conservative Bond Index Certificates (ISIN XS0639603652); ETF Manager Dynamic Bond Index Certificates (ISIN XS0639603223); ETF Manager European Equity Index Certificates (ISIN XS0639602928)
- FinancialStrategic plan 2019-23 Guidelines approvedMediobanca BoD - Strategic plan 2019-23 Guidelines approved
- GovernanceMediobanca shareholders’ consultation agreement
Excerpt required under Article 131 of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98 and Consob resolution no. 11971 of 14 May 1999 as amended
With reference to the consultation agreement in force between shareholders of Mediobanca, of the kind contemplated by Article 122, paragraph 5, letter a) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98, notice is hereby given that, as a result of UniCredit S.p.A. having sold its entire shareholding in Mediobanca (involving a total of 74.5 million shares, equal to 8.40% of the company’s share capital), the percentage of shares covered by the agreement reduces accordingly, from 20.94% of the company’s share capital to 12.54% (111,264,371 shares in total).
Essential, updated information has been published on the Bank’s website at www.mediobanca.com
- GovernancePress Release - Annual General Meeting of Mediobanca shareholdersAt the Annual General Meeting held today, the shareholders of Mediobanca:
- Approved the financial statements as at 30 June 2019 and the distribution of a gross dividend of €0.47 per share in respect of each of the shares in issue granting such entitlement, payable as from 20 November 2019, with record date 19 November 2019, after coupon no. 36 is detached on 18 November 2019;
- Approved the “Staff Remunerations Policies”, including the cap on variable and fixed remuneration based on a ratio of 2:1 (with exceptions for persons working in Asset Management), and the criteria for establishing the compensation payable in cases where beneficiaries leave office or cease to work for Mediobanca;
- Approved the updated version of the performance share scheme for Group staff adopted by shareholders at the annual general meeting held on 28 October 2015.
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/19 approvedBoD Mediobanca - Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/19 approved
- FinancialCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for 1Q 2019-20 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for 1Q 2019-20 approved
- PRESS RELEASEThe notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 19 September 2019 at which the Directors adopted a resolution to increase the Bank’s share capital through the issue of up to 1.716.197 shares for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites mediobanca.com (section entitled corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes) and emarketstorage.com.
- Document filing noticeThe Draft Individual Financial Statements of Mediobanca and Consolidated Financial Statements as at 30 June 2019, and the consolidated Non-Financial Statement as at 30 June 2019, are now available at the Bank's headquarter and in this website.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.