We provide advisory services for:
- corporate or asset valuations;
- acquisitions, mergers and sales of companies or assets (M&A);
- corporate and debt restructuring;
- investor, joint venture and partnership searches;
- financial and benchmark analyses;
- shareholders’ agreements;
- relationships with institutions.
We have opened foreign offices to expand our European footprint and better assist customers at international level. In addition to our historic Milanese headquarters, we now have locations in Paris, Madrid and London.
Our experience covers the following core business areas:
- Branded goods;
- Financial institution groups (FIG);
- Healthcare Pharma;
- Real Estate;
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT).
How our teams work
Mediobanca’s corporate finance teams forge long-lasting relationships with a small number of select companies to offer high-quality, innovative and specific ongoing services.
We are set up and structured to effectively meet the needs of mid corps, offering a combination of services unsurpassed in Italy for its geographical footprint, international scale and global servicing reach.
Our corporate finance teams assist companies in:
- the definition of their strategic goals and the identification of the corporate finance deals that meet these goals;
- corporate finance deals: mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships, divestitures and demergers;
- debt restructuring: analysing the company's performance and financials, preparing financial stability scenarios, negotiating with key creditors, etc.;
- corporate restructuring (LBO, MBO, demergers, tax/succession transactions) and shareholders’ agreements (negotiations with other shareholders, drafting of agreements and identification of potential new investors);
- company valuations on a stand-along basis and to determine share exchange ratios;
- relationships with institutions: assistance in relationships with market authorities and regulators like Consob and Borsa Italiana.