At a Board meeting held on 22 June 2022, the Directors of Mediobanca adopted a Policy in accordance with the law, defining the means of engagement, identifying stakeholders, topics under discussion, and the request management process.
Under Article 3 of the Policy, proposals for engagement may only cover matters falling within the Board of Directors’ jurisdiction, namely:
- business model, strategic policies and risk propensity;
- the Group’s strategic industrial and financial plans;
- financial and non-financial results;
- corporate governance, including Board composition and appointment process;
- internal control and risk management system;
- remuneration and incentive policies;
- transactions of strategic, economic, equity or financial importance;
- capital structure;
- dividend policy;
- strategic sustainability lines and policies (ESG).
Requests for engagement should be addressed to the Group Investor Relations and Strategic Development unit (“Investor Relations”).