Corporate Lending and structured finance

    Section 1.c
    Corporate Lending and structured finance
     

    Contacts: Corporate Lending

    Contacts: Structured Finance

    leasing

    Mediobanca owns a 60% stake in the SelmaBipiemme Leasing group, with the other 40% held by Banca Popolare di Milano.

    The SelmaBipiemme group has a footprint in finance leasing through SelmaBipiemme Leasing itself, and Palladio Leasing (100%-owned) whose operations are confined to the regions of North-Eastern Italy.

    The SelmaBipiemme Leasing group is one of the top ten operators in this sector, with a market share of 4%.

    The group has also entered into retail agreements with other banking networks, notably Banca Popolare di Milano and Banca Popolare di Vicenza, with 1,000 branches jointly.

    Contatti: Factoring@creditech.it

     
     
     

    Last update: 14/07/2016