Mediobanca Annual General Meeting
At the ordinary Annual General Meeting of Mediobanca held today, shareholders adopted resolutions to:
- approve the Group’s financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2013;
- approve the proposal to cover the €234,997,660.60 loss for the period by withdrawing the same amount from the Other reserves;
- restore Marco Tronchetti Provera to his position on the Board of Directors, whose term of office will expire with the Annual General Meeting called to approve the financial statements for the year ending 30 June 2013;
- appoint Giorgio Guazzaloca as member of the Board of Directors, at Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio in Bologna’s indication. Mr Guazzaloca’s CV is available on the Bank’s website at www.mediobanca.com, under the “Corporate Governance” section;
- approve the Group’s “Staff remuneration policies”.
* * *
The minutes of the Annual General Meeting will be made available to the public at the Bank’s head office and the offices of Borsa Italiana S.p.A., and on the Bank’s website at www.mediobanca.com under the “Corporate Governance” section, within the term provided by law.
Milan, 28 October 2013