Telco S.p.A.

Price sensitive

Telco S.p.A. hereby gives notice that it has acquired 121.5 million Telecom Italia ordinary shares, equal to 0.91% of that company’s ordinary share capital, at a price of €1.233 per share for a total outlay of €149.8m. As an effect of these purchases Telco’s holding in Telecom Italia rises from 23.6% to 24.5%..
 

Last update: 15/07/2016 - 11:33