Notice of meeting Annual General Meeting 28 October 2019
Notice is hereby given that an ordinary general meeting of shareholders in Mediobanca (the “Company”) will take place in a single session starting at 10.00 a.m. on 28 October 2019 in Via Filodrammatici 3, Milan, Italy, with the following
- Financial statements as at 30 June 2019, Board of Directors’ review of operations and other reports, reports by external auditors and Statutory Audit Committee; related resolutions.
- Group staff remuneration and incentivization policies:
- Staff remuneration policies;
- Cap on variable and fixed remuneration based on a ratio of 2:1;
- Policies in the event of beneficiaries leaving office or ceasing to work for Mediobanca.
- Resolution to update performance share scheme.
Information on the Bank’s share capital and on the means and deadlines for:
- Taking part in the annual general meeting and exercising voting rights (it should be noted in this connection that the record date is 17 October 2019);
- Taking part in, and voting at, the annual general meeting by proxy, including via the Company’s Appointed Representative (Spafid S.p.A.);
- Exercising the right to request additional items to be added to the agenda and to submit new proposals in respect of resolutions already on the agenda;
- Exercising the right to ask questions on items on the agenda prior to the meeting;
- Availability of the reports on the items on the agenda and other documentation for the Annual General Meeting;
is found in the notice of meeting available on the Bank’s website at www.mediobanca.com (“Corporate governance/AGM 2019).
This excerpt has been published in the following daily newspapers Il Sole 24 Ore, Il Corriere della Sera and Italia Oggi.
Milano, 23 September 2019