At an Annual General Meeting held today, the shareholders of Mediobanca:
- approved the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2014;
- approved the distribution of a gross dividend of €0.15 per share in respect of the 845,658,798 shares granting such entitlement, payable as from 26 November 2014, with record date 25 November 2014 and with coupon no. 31 to be detached on 24 November 2014;
- set the number of members of the Board of Directors at 18 and determined the amount of their remuneration;
- appointed the following persons as Directors of Mediobanca until 30 June 2017: Renato Pagliaro, Alberto Nagel, Francesco Saverio Vinci, Gian Luca Sichel, Alexandra Young, Maurizia Angelo Comneno, Marco Tronchetti Provera, Tarak Ben Ammar, Gilberto Benetton, Marie Bolloré, Maurizio Carfagna, Angelo Casò, Maurizio Costa, Alessandro Decio, Vanessa Labérenne, Elisabetta Magistretti and Alberto Pecci, taken from the majority list submitted by Unicredit, and Mauro Bini, taken from the minority list submitted by a group of investors.
The Directors’ biographies are published on the Bank’s website at www.mediobanca.com, in the section entitled Corporate Governance;
- appointed the following persons as Statutory Auditors of Mediobanca until 30 June 2017: Natale Freddi (Chairman) taken from the minority list submitted by a group of investors, and Laura Gualtieri and Gabriele Villa taken from the majority list submitted by Unicredit, having determined the amount of their remuneration.
The following persons were appointed as alternate auditors: Alessandro Trotter and Barbara Negri taken from the majority list submitted by Unicredit and Silvia Olivotto taken from the minority list submitted by a group of investors;
- approved the “Staff remuneration policies”.
Milan, 28 October 2014