Epta Group acquires Euro’Cryor S.p.A.

The Epta group has acquired an 86.7% stake in Euro'Cryor S.p.A. from Austrian company Euro'Cryor Holding GmbH, as part of its strategy to strengthen and develop its business. The remainder 13.3% of the company's share capital will continue to be held by management.
The acquisition will enable the Epta group to further expand its range of products with flexible and tailor-made solutions, enabling it to respond to the needs of prestigious points of sale, small and large, worldwide.

Euro'Cryor S.p.A. was set up in 1991 in the province of Padua, and is well-known for producing and selling serve-over and plug-in refrigerated counters. The company has offices in Austria, Germany, the U.K., Russia, Mexico, Chile and the United States, and has two important manufacturing facilities in Italy and Austria. In 2007 it generated sales of over €25m.

The Epta group is European leader and global partner in the commercial refrigeration sector for organized distribution under brands Costan, Bonnet Névé, BKT and George Barker. Headquartered in Milan, it has a headcount of 2,300 staff and an extensive sales network worldwide. In 2007 it reported turnover of more than €450m.

Mediobanca advised the Epta group on the deal.
 

Last update: 15/07/2016 - 11:33