Mediobanca Annual General Meeting 28/10/2016
At an Annual General Meeting held today, as ordinary business the shareholders of Mediobanca approved:
- the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2016;
- the distribution of a gross dividend of €.27 per share in respect of the 855,239,857 shares granting such entitlement, payable as from 23 November 2016, with record date 22 November 2016 after coupon no. 33 has been detached on 21 November 2016;
- the appointment of Marina Natale as director, with term of office to expire on the same date as that of the other directors in office, hence with the approval of the financial statements for the year ending 30 June 2017;
- the "Resolutions in respect of staff remuneration policies", including the cap on variable and fixed remuneration based on a ratio of 2:1 and the criteria for establishing the compensation due in cases where beneficiaries leave office or cease to work for Mediobanca;
- renewal of the insurance policy to cover civil liability of the members of the governing bodies, now extended to all Mediobanca Group companies.
* * *
The minutes of the Annual General Meeting will be deposited at the company’s head office, and on the website of the authorized storage mechanism (www.emarketstorage.com) as well as at www.mediobanca.com in the section entitled "Corporate Governance/General Meetings" by 27 November 2016.
Milan, 28 October 2016