- FinancialFinancial Calendar 2018/2019Financial Calendar 2018/2019
- FinancialFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approved Mediobanca: healthy growth and sustainability at the heart of the MB business model
- FinancialMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlookMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlook
- BusinessMediobanca: strategic partnership agreement with RAM Active Investments completedMediobanca has acquired a 69% stake in the share capital of RAM Active Investments (“RAM AI”), the leading European systematic asset manager, after receiving the requisite clearances from prudential authorities.
- FinancialFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approvedFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approved
Eighteen months from the launch of the Strategic Plan the Mediobanca Group confirms the validity of the direction undertaken, demonstrating its high capability in terms of growth,quality and sustainability of results
- GovernanceECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segmentECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segment
- GovernanceMinutes of Annual General Meeting, 28 October 2017The minutes of the ordinary Annual General Meeting of shareholders which took place on 28 October 2017 is now available to the public at the company’s head office and on websites www.emarketstorage.com) and www.mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/General Meeting 2017)
- GovernanceReview of qualifications for members of governing bodies appointed by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on 28 October 2017At a Board meeting held today, following review by the Appointments Committee, the Directors of Mediobanca established that the Directors and Statutory Auditors appointed by shareholders at the annual general meeting held on 28 October 2017 are in possession of the requisites stipulated by the regulations in force and by the ECB. In particular the Board established that: - The following Directors qualify as independent under the terms of the definition provided in Article 148, para. 3 of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98: César Alierta, Maurizia Angelo Comneno, Marie Bolloré, Maurizio Carfagna, Maurizio Costa, Angela Gamba, Valérie Hortefeux, Alberto Lupoi, Elisabetta Magistretti, Massimo Tononi, Gabriele Villa, and all members of the Statutory Audit Committee; - The following Directors qualify as independent under the terms of the definition provided in Article 19 of the Articles of Association: César Alierta, Maurizio Carfagna, Maurizio Costa, Angela Gamba, Valérie Hortefeux, Alberto Lupoi, Elisabetta Magistretti and Massimo Tononi. Director Maurizia Angelo Comneno does not qualify as independent under the terms of the definition provided in Article 19 of the Articles of Association on account of her post as member of the Executive Committee. The Board also assessed the collective adequacy of its own composition and ascertained that it is consistent with the guidelines made in the Report on the qualitative and quantitative composition made by the outgoing Board of Directors approved on 14 June 2017.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.