- FinancialFinancial statements for twelve months ended 30 June 2018 approvedRecord results by revenues, GOP and net profit driven by enhanced distribution and strong commercial push. Last 3M/4Q confirms Mediobanca’s outstanding resilience and ability to grow in any scenario. Shareholder remuneration significantly increased. Record business volumes, revenues and profits in FY 2017-18
- FinancialCheBanca!: financial statements for year ended 30 June 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for year ended 30 June 2018 approved CheBanca! doubles its operating profit on the back of a differentiating offering model within the Italian market The human-digital bank for the Current (and Next) Wealth Generation
- FinancialFinancial Calendar 2018/2019Financial Calendar 2018/2019
- FinancialFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/18 approved Mediobanca: healthy growth and sustainability at the heart of the MB business model
- FinancialMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlookMoody’s assigns Mediobanca Baa1 long-term rating with stable outlook
- BusinessMediobanca: strategic partnership agreement with RAM Active Investments completedMediobanca has acquired a 69% stake in the share capital of RAM Active Investments (“RAM AI”), the leading European systematic asset manager, after receiving the requisite clearances from prudential authorities.
- FinancialFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approvedFinancial statements for six months ended 31/12/17 approved
Eighteen months from the launch of the Strategic Plan the Mediobanca Group confirms the validity of the direction undertaken, demonstrating its high capability in terms of growth,quality and sustainability of results
- GovernanceECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segmentECB authorizes AIRB models on Corporate segment
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.