Results press releases
- Financial statements for twelve months ended 30/6/17 approvedFY 2016/17 results show strong growth and enhanced business profile in terms of exposure to fee-based, capital-light, highly specialized and profitable businesses. In accordance with 2016/19 Plan guidance, first results achieved in developing new Wealth Management platform and further improving CIB and Consumer positioning/profitability
- Resignation directorNotice is hereby given that Marina Natale, a non-independent director of Mediobanca according to the definition provided in the Code of Conduct in respect of listed companies, has today tendered her resignation from the Board of Directors on account of the new positions she has accepted.
- Statement on corporate governance and ownership structureThe Statement on corporate governance and ownership structure as at 30 June 2017 is now available at the company’s head offices and on the authorized storage websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/AGM 2017). The Statement includes a detailed summary of the self-assessment process for the Board of Directors carried out during FY 2016-17.
- Financial calendar 2017/2018Financial calendar 2017/2018
- Press releaseThe Report on the qualitative and quantitative composition of the Board of Directors is now available at the company’s head offices and on the authorized storage websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/AGM 2017).
- Financial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approved
Mediobanca Group business model reshaping process continues, refocusing on highly-specialized and profitable banking activities, with revenues, profits and ROAC up in all divisions
- Mediobanca: Fitch changes ratings following downgrade of Italian sovereign ratingMediobanca hereby gives notice that Fitch has reduced the Bank’s long-term rating from “BBB+” to “BBB” while confirming its short-term rating at “F2”. This follows the downgrade to the long-term ratings for the republic of Italy on 21 April 2017 from “BBB+” to “BBB”. Mediobanca’s short- and medium-term ratings are aligned with the sovereign ratings by which they are capped. The outlook moves to Stable from Negative.
- Financial statements for six months ended 31/12/16 approvedNet profit up 30% to €418m, ROTE 10% Revenues at all-time highs, up 6% to €1,072m GOP up 14% to €425m, 3Y CAGR +27% Cost of risk down 34 bps to 102 bps Revenues and profits up in all business segments CET1 up to 12.3%
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.