Results press releases
- Press releaseThe Report on the qualitative and quantitative composition of the Board of Directors is now available at the company’s head offices and on the authorized storage websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (Corporate Governance/AGM 2017).
- Financial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approvedFinancial statements for nine months ended 31/3/17 approved
Mediobanca Group business model reshaping process continues, refocusing on highly-specialized and profitable banking activities, with revenues, profits and ROAC up in all divisions
- Mediobanca: Fitch changes ratings following downgrade of Italian sovereign ratingMediobanca hereby gives notice that Fitch has reduced the Bank’s long-term rating from “BBB+” to “BBB” while confirming its short-term rating at “F2”. This follows the downgrade to the long-term ratings for the republic of Italy on 21 April 2017 from “BBB+” to “BBB”. Mediobanca’s short- and medium-term ratings are aligned with the sovereign ratings by which they are capped. The outlook moves to Stable from Negative.
- Financial statements for six months ended 31/12/16 approvedNet profit up 30% to €418m, ROTE 10% Revenues at all-time highs, up 6% to €1,072m GOP up 14% to €425m, 3Y CAGR +27% Cost of risk down 34 bps to 102 bps Revenues and profits up in all business segments CET1 up to 12.3%
- Notice of annulment and cancellation of obligations related to specific bondsNotice of annulment and cancellation of obligations related to specific bonds - Mediobanca Secondo Atto 5% 2010/2020 subordinato Lower Tier 2 (IT0004645542) - Mediobanca Quarto Atto a Tasso Variabile con Tasso Minimo pari al 4,50% annuo e Tasso Massimo pari al 7,50% annuo 2011/2021 subordinato Lower Tier 2
- Notice of definitive results of the voluntary partial buybackOn 29th November 2016 the Offeror reached the Maximum Amount (as defined in the Information Document) and accordingly has proceeded with the Early Closure of the Offer. In accordance with the provisions of Section 3.8 of the Information Document, notice is hereby given of the provisional results of the Offer: [...]
- Notice of early closure of the voluntary partial buybackNotice of early closure of the voluntary partial buyback, up to maximum aggregate nominal amount of Euro 200.000.000, with the right to increase said amount by a further 15%, of the following notes issued by Mediobanca - Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A.
- 29/11 Notice of results (provisional) of the voluntary partial buybackNotice of results (provisional) of the voluntary partial buyback, up to maximum aggregate nominal amount of Euro 200.000.000, with the right to increase said amount by a further 15%, of the following notes issued by Mediobanca - Banca di Credito Finanziario S.p.A.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.