- FinancialLaunch of share buyback programmeNotice is hereby given that, from 8 November 2018, Mediobanca will launch a buyback programme of treasury shares, which has already been authorized by its shareholders at the ordinary Annual General Meeting held on 27 October 2018, and by the European Central Bank pursuant to Articles 77-78 of Regulation (EU) no. 575/2013 (the “CRR”). The programme will be completed within 18 months of the authorization received from the shareholders in general meeting. [...]
- FinancialBoD Mediobanca - Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/18 approvedMEDIOBANCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING Milan, 25 October 2018 Quarterly financial statements for three months ended 30/9/18 approved
- FinancialCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for three months ended 30 September 2018 approvedCheBanca! Board of Directors’ Meeting Financial statements for three months ended 30 September 2018 approved
- GovernanceFiling notice
- GovernanceMediobanca S.p.A. Shareholders’ AgreementWith reference to the Mediobanca S.p.A. Shareholders’ Agreement equivalent to the instance contemplated under Article 122, letter b), of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98, involving 252,504,814 shares in Mediobanca, or 28.47% of the company’s share capital, notice is hereby given that by the deadline set under the terms of the Agreement, namely 30 September 2018, notice of intention to withdraw early from the Agreement has been received from the following shareholders: Financière du Perguet in respect of 69.7 million shares, equal to 7.86% of the Bank’s share capital Italmobiliare S.p.A. in respect of 8.7 million shares, equal to 0.98% of the Bank’s share capital.
- GovernancePress Release - Notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meetingThe notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 20 September 2018 at which the Directors adopted a resolution to increase the Bank’s share capital through the issue of up to 1,871,084 shares for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes).
- GovernancePress Release - Board of Directors’ Report on Remuneration PoliciesThe Board of Directors’ Report on Remuneration Policies for item no. 3 on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on 27 October 2018 is now available at the Bank’s headquarters and at emarketstorage.com e mediobanca.com (in the section entitled Corporate Governance/General Meetings 2018).
- GovernancePress Release - General meeting of Parties to the Agreement in respect of the share capital of MediobancaAt a general meeting of Parties to the Agreement in respect of the share capital of Mediobanca held today with Angelo Casò in the chair, said Parties duly noted that to date notice of intention to withdraw early from the Agreement had been received, with effect from 1 January 2019, from the following Parties: Financière du Perguet (in respect of 69.7 million shares, equal to 7.86% of the Bank’s share capital), and Italmobiliare S.p.A. (in respect of 8.7 million shares, equal to 0.98% of the Bank’s share capital).
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.