Results press releases
- Press ReleaseThe notarized extract of the minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting held on 15 September 2017 which approved the capital increase for use in connection with the performance share scheme, has been made available to the public at the head office of Mediobanca and on websites ww.emarketstorage.com and www.mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/Board of Directors/Meetings and Minutes).
- AGM document filing and Performance share awardsThe draft statutory and consolidated financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2017, along with the Board of Directors’ review of operations and reports by the Statutory Audit Committee and the external auditors, are available as of today at the company’s head office and on the following websites: www.emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (section entitled Corporate Governance/General Meetings 2017. The lists of candidates for appointment to the Board of Directors and Statutory Audit Committee deposited on 3 October 2017 by Unicredit S.p.A. – pursuant to a resolution adopted by parties to the Mediobanca Shareholders’ Agreement – and by lawyers Trevisan on behalf of a group of institutional investors have also been published, along with the relevant supporting documentation, via the same means.
- Mediobanca S.p.A. Shareholders’ AgreementWith reference to the Agreement in force between shareholders in Mediobanca, equivalent to the instance contemplated under Article 122, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree 58/98, in respect of 270,463,181 shares equal to 30.69% of the company’s share capital, notice is hereby given that by the deadline set under the terms of the Agreement, namely 30 September 2017, the following notices of withdrawal (effective as from 31 December 2017) had been received, from Pirelli S.p.A. and Zannoni Group.
- Mediobanca strengthens its wealth management division with the addition of Emilio FrancoMediobanca has strengthened its wealth management division with the addition of Emilio Franco, who will join the Group as Chief Executive Officer of Mediobanca SGR (currently Duemme SGR, pending completion of the Banca Esperia group’s merger into Mediobanca), the fund manager tasked with developing and managing investment products for the Mediobanca Group as a whole.
- Press ReleaseNotice is hereby given that the documents for items no. 4 and no. 5 on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on 28 October 2017 are now available at the Bank’s headquarters and at emarketstorage.com and mediobanca.com (in the section entitled Corporate Governance/General Meetings 2017).
- Chairman of Parties to Mediobanca Shareholders’ AgreementAt a meeting of parties to the Mediobanca Shareholders’ Agreement held today, with Angelo Casò in the chair, the following proposals were formulated for the Annual General Meeting to be held on 28 October 2017 [...]
- Financial statements for twelve months ended 30/6/17 approvedFY 2016/17 results show strong growth and enhanced business profile in terms of exposure to fee-based, capital-light, highly specialized and profitable businesses. In accordance with 2016/19 Plan guidance, first results achieved in developing new Wealth Management platform and further improving CIB and Consumer positioning/profitability
- Resignation directorNotice is hereby given that Marina Natale, a non-independent director of Mediobanca according to the definition provided in the Code of Conduct in respect of listed companies, has today tendered her resignation from the Board of Directors on account of the new positions she has accepted.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.