- Maths with Redooc in Milan, hosted by CheBanca!Maths with Redooc in Milan, hosted by CheBanca! Come and see us on 21 May 2015
- Duemme San Patrignano FundBanca Esperia and the San Patrignano Foundation launch the Duemme San Patrignano Fund
- Standard Ethics Rating - Outlook “positive” to MediobancaPress Release London, 02nd April 2015 Standard Ethics Rating (SER): Outlook “positive” to Mediobanca
- Mediobanca historyWe are continuing to grow and build more complete and sophisticated financial services for a market which is changing continuously. What has not changed, however, is our culture and the values in which we believe, which are the same as they were when our story began.
- CheBanca! and StartupItalia! create the first Italian fintech startup communityThe first Italian fintech community was officially set up today: the Smartmoney Fintech Community.
- Mediobanca awarded UK-Italy Business Award 2014The British Consulate-General in Milan and UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), the government agency for export and investment promotion, have awarded Mediobanca the UK-Italy Business Award 2014 in the “Financial services” category
- Junior Achievement: JA has awarded Mediobanca its 2014 prize for “Best company voluntary programme”JA has awarded Mediobanca its 2014 prize for “Best company voluntary programme”
- CDP: 2014 Mediobanca achieved an above sector average year-on-year increase in its score and was rewarded with the prize of Best Improver2014 Mediobanca achieved an above sector average year-on-year increase in its score and was rewarded with the prize of Best Improver
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.