- Mediobanca Group to partner Italian Paralympic CommitteeMediobanca Group to partner Italian Paralympic Committee
- Banca Esperia, sul mercato il fondo Duemme CometaBanca Esperia, sul mercato il fondo Duemme Cometa
- Nuovo fondo filantropico Duemme Banco AlimentareNuovo fondo filantropico Duemme Banco Alimentare
Banca Esperia e Fondazione Banco Alimentare danno il via al fondo “Duemme Banco Alimentare”.
- Banca Esperia launches the first charitable trustBanca Esperia, the private bank owned by Mediobanca and Mediolanum, has become the first Italian bank to set up a charitable trust, as opposed to more traditional charitable instruments such as foundations.
- JOINTLY: SHARED WELFAREediobanca has joined Push to Open, an innovative training programme aimed at sixth-formers. The aim of the programme is to put young people in contact with the workplace, via meetings with professionals and company experts in an informal and interactive setting. The programme consists of webcasts and intercompany workshops, and is supported by a social media community. Il programma è così strutturato: si compone di webcast, workshop interaziendali ed è supportato da una community social.
- Banca Esperia: The “Duemme Comitato Maria Letizia Verga” fundBanca Esperia, the private bank set up by Mediobanca and Mediolanum, and the Comitato Maria Letizia Verga, whose mission is to study and treat leukaemia in children, unveiled the “Duemme Comitato Maria Letizia Verga” philanthropic fund to an audience of potential investors at an event held at Villa Reale in Monza. The fund is available for subscription by investors starting form Thursday, 15 October 2015. The aim of the project is to provide a social finance instrument to provide ongoing financial support for the Committee’s activities.
- Chebanca! Superbrands 2015At the Superbrands Awards 2015 evening celebration held on Thursday, 25 June 2015 at the Radio Italia Auditorium in Milan, CheBanca! was named as one of the most valuable companies in the Italian market, and was admitted to the “Club of Superbrands”.
- Compagnie Monégasque de Banque SUPPORTS THE “SOLAR IMPULSE’’ PROJECTIn partnership with Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Compagnie Monégasque de Banque, the Mediobanca group’s International private banking subsidiary, is proud to support the ''Solar Impulse'' project : the mission is to fly an airplane, exclusively powered by solar energy, around the globe. With the strategic control center being based in Monaco, CMB is pleased to be a partner with the Foundation in this project, which is a public demonstration of the Bank’s core values.
For sending and storage of Regulated Information, Mediobanca uses the eMarket SDIR transmission system and the eMarket STORAGE storage mechanism available at www.emarketstorage.com, both of which are managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan, Italy.