Since 2001, Mediobanca has carved out a leading role in equities brokerage, leveraging on its knowledge of stock markets and its own strategic positioning. At present, over fifty staff between London, Milan, Paris and New York provide a daily integrated sales, research and trading service on Italian and international shares.
Brokerage activity leverages on:
- a team of sales staff and traders with many years’ experience at leading international brokers
- a team of 11 analysts based in Milan covering over 100 companies listed on the Milan stock market
- a team of 10 FIG analysts and 3 specialist sales staff based in London, covering over 60 companies listed in over 15 countries, including the US
- a team of 18 sales/sales traders between London, Milan, New York and Paris, providing information on flows and offering clients block trading
- tried and tested execution capability
- prompt settlement of trades
Over 200 institutional accounts operate on a constant basis with Mediobanca Securities.